We found the source of Lil's headaches and fatigue! (Spoiler: She's now doing great!)
Lil, 87, started getting daily headaches. She was more tired than usual. It was time to call her doctor, likely leading to lots of annoying (and costly) tests. Purely by cooincidence, it was about this time that her son Barry installed Aloe Care in her home.
Right away, Aloe Care flagged an air quality issue. To be on the safe side, Barry called the gas company, and their tests immediately revealed that her CO2 readings were nearly twice what they should've been. Turns out, there was a small blockage in her gas fireplace. A simple adjustment and voila. Two days later, she was back to her old self.
It may not be the sexiest feature of Aloe Care, but for Lil, Barry and their family, it's pretty hot. Our system detects CO2 and VOC, picking up where traditional smoke detectors leave off. As I'm sure you well know, maintaining good indoor air quality is vital, particularly for older adults and children who are at greater risk for respiratory issues.
"We've only had Aloe Care in Mom's home for 2 weeks, but it's already paid off. This could have become a much more stressful ordeal. We're so grateful to have Aloe Care safeguarding our very independent mother!" - Barry